Pukka Womankind Premenstrual is a food supplement especially formulated to support women’s health during the monthly cycle, to balance PMS and before, during and after the menopause. Shatavari is a form of wild asparagus that has been used for centuries as a women’s tonic. Grown throughout India, this member of the Asparagus family is considered to be the supreme women’s tonic and is used as a natural regulator.
Shatavari literally means ‘the plant of one hundred roots’ which has been cunningly transformed into ‘she who has one hundred husbands’ as it gives women boundless reserves! As a sweet, cooling, nourishing and soothing herb it is considered by Ayurvedic practitioners to be the perfect energetic balance to clear some of the uncomfortable menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, memory loss, and dryness but it can also be used to optimise fertility.
– Contains natural phyto-oestrogen hormone precursors to help women maintain a healthy reproductive system and optimum energy
– Clears some of the uncomfortable menopausal hot flushes, night sweats, memory loss, anxiety and dryness in the body
– Helps optimise fertility and increase the production of breast milk
– 100% organic formula with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated, organic herbs
– A rejuvenating plant-based women’s tonic to help your body thrive
How to Use
Take 1-2 capsules of Pukka Womankind Premenstrual a day with water or Pukka Organic Aloe Vera Juice before food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Seek the advice of a professional Ayurvedic practitioner or herbalist before using herbs during pregnancy.