Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Drink From Inner Leaf GelPukka Supplements
- Guaranteed 1000mg/litre of aloeverose polysaccharides
- Sustainably cultivated ingredients
- Made from hand prepared organic inner leaf gel
- Clean natural taste without synthetic preservatives
- Organic and vegan
- 1L Bottle
Out of stock
Made from hand prepared organic inner leaf gel for better taste
Our organic Aloe Vera Juice is made from the highest organic grade, sustainably cultivated, and carefully selected to bring you the full potential of nature’s goodness.
– Assured 1000mg per litre of aloeverose polysaccharides
– Contains only inner leaf gel, no bitter outer rind
– Clean natural taste without synthetic preservatives
– Hand selected leaves from mature plant
A rejuvenating, nourishing and replenishing juice
The Aloe Vera plant grows wild across the drier areas of India and Africa. This plant has the ability to store moisture and therefore has the ability to survive in very dry environments. It is also incredibly resistant to almost all insect pests due to its hard and tough outer rind. These resilient, moistening and soothing properties can then be passed onto us.
We cut away the outer-leaf and use the inner gel packed full of nourishing polysaccharides and fibre to make our unique Aloe Vera Juice. We don’t use any synthetic preservatives such as potassium sorbate or sodium benzoate keeping this elixir juice certified organic. This keeps it tasting as fresh and delicious. Aloe gel has traditionally been used as a general tonic supporting the digestive, skin, and female reproductive systems.
Aloe gel has traditionally been used as a general tonic supporting the digestive, skin, and female reproductive systems.
Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel 999%, Citric Acid From Tapioca 01%